A fresh new store in Mildura featuring Australian handmade design


Thursday, March 22, 2012

A little birdie told me......

Last week we received a lovely crafty package from Tonia Gretschmann the designer behind The Paper Shed.
It was a sweet little fat sparrow sewing kit, which Annie whipped up that afternoon - we knew we had to have these little kits in Fine & Sunny and contacted Tonia to send some up from Tassie toot sweet.

We would like to introduce you to......

The fat sparrow

The sweet babushka

The awesome owl

The terrific toadstool


The curious robin

Photos via The Paper Shed

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Have to check them out next time I am in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute,I want to fill my house with the toadstools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather these sparrows than the ones that we have,also love the robbins, Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I give in. I'm obsessed with the babushkas. I must have them both ASAP.

    ReplyDelete