Hi everyone! Did you all have a spectacular Christmas? We had a fantastic time in Cobar catching up with our family and eating...a lot... We did take our joggers, planning to walk the food off but all we managed was a walk around the block in thongs after an afternoon sleep!!
Well, it is the time of year for reflection so we would love to start by saying thank you so much to our lovely customers for your support this year, we have loved meeting so many NICE people, locals and visitors. We get a real kick out of hearing people say they love our store!
Our best bits of 2011, in no particular order...
- Celebrating our first birthday! A big achievement for small businesses
- Changing the shop around to create our cafe corner
- Visiting Melbourne for Finders Keepers markets and Adelaide for Bowerbird Bazaar
- Having a super busy shop with the lead up to Christmas
- Learning how to crochet and hosting Curious Crafters crochet classes
- Seeing our advertisement in Frankie magazine
- Hosting World Wide Knitting in public day and raising $220 for Sunraysia Cancer Resources by raffling the blanket that was made
- Calling Charlotte our Christmas giveaway winner on Christmas eve to tell her she had won!
- Dealing with such lovely stockists and getting to meet them for reals at markets and trade fairs
- Growing friendships with the peeps that visit our shop
Wishing you all the best for 2012, dream big and do what you love to do!
Our fave song for 2011....